Friday, August 24, 2012

I heart Chipotle

I discovered Chipotles (fast food Mexican) in Michigan one summer, and fell in love. It is almost like a Mexican subway, where you choose your base (salad, bowl, taco, burrito), then select all your toppings. The portion sizes are massive, everything is always fresh, and sadly they don't have a chain in Montreal. I even went to the extent of emailing them, saying that they would make a killing in our city, but they said Montreal is not on the list of upcoming openings. 
With the lack of good Mexican food in Montreal, I know this would be a hit!

View the menu here: Chipotle Menu

I went for the Salad. 
I chose pulled pork, guacamole, corn salsa, spicy sauce, and much much more! It could easily have fed 2 people, or enough for lunch the next day!

 Chipotle's salad 

Dahlia and Priss

Chipotle
Downtown Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment